Assistant Facilities Manager
Working for an International client with a passion for delivering a first class service and the opportunity to develop your skills into a successful career
Temp until end of year with potential to go perm
The client - Property Management company with a vibrant and inspirational atmosphere, a large portfolio of buildings across the world and some high profile clients.
To work as part of the Central Services team in efficiently delivering required facilities and office management services to the offices in their region of the Occupied Estate, ensuring a smooth and efficient service.
- Being a reliable point of contact for facilities related issues under Central Services’ scope. Working with / delegating to others as appropriate to ensure a timely resolution to reactive works and scheduled PPMs. This will include travel outside of the London City office.
- Ensuring all facilities issues are logged via the Service Desk, and regular updates are provided on the CAFM system and to staff as necessary until complete.
- Assist the in ensuring the CAFM compliance rating does not drop below 85%
- Monitoring own and the team mailbox and phone lines to ensure emails/calls are responded to, redirected, and/or actioned in a timely manner. Dealing with minor issues/complaints and escalating to the ROM as appropriate.
- Carrying out office inspections as required and logging reports.
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of services and / or supplies.
- General administration
- Assisting with ISO documentation, systems and audits and discuss results with the team to make recommendations.
- Maintaining the access control and CCTV system.
- Acting as Head Fire Warden and standing in for the ROM as Incident Leader in their absence.
- Carrying out ad hoc tasks and projects as required.
Apply for Assistant Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly