Leading FM company with a number of high profile contracts
Seeking a Commercial Manager to join our Scotland region, based in Glasgow.
About the role
Reporting to the Lead Commercial Manager, the Commercial Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the budgeted financial performance, through the accurate analyse of processes and information. To provide exemplary commercial management of the Contract; developing, maintaining and controlling commercial processes in line with management systems and procedures in conjunction with the Commercial and Finance Teams.
Oversee the Contract to ensure contractual reporting obligations to ensure contractual compliance. Strive to develop and secure opportunities and mitigate risks. Enforcement of the commercial framework in order to measure and guide contract performance, ensuring business processes and practice are conducted in accordance with policies and in a way which protects and enhances the performance, professionalism, reputation and image of the company.
Who are we looking for?
• Qualification in Quantity Surveying or a similar field required
• Successful work experience as a Commercial Manager or another relevant role
• Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/ budgeting processes
• Excellent commercial awareness coupled with a strategic mind-set
• Competent knowledge of IT packages
• Excellent organisational, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent people management skills
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.