Junior Project Officer/Analyst QIPP/STP
A large NHS organisation is currently seeking a very capable individual for a period of 3 months, the role will form part of the PMO that will track the status and delivery of QIPP projects and the system transformation agenda.
- Provide PMO and project management support for a portfolio of projects identified as part of the CCGs strategic plans;
- Diligently support project managers of assigned projects to produce the required deliverables within the defined quality, time and cost constraints and to facilitate full realisation of benefits defined in the Business Case;
- Collation of PMO/project data including project maturity modelling information, programme level KPI reporting, risk & issue analysis;
- Support the development and maintenance of Key PMO documentation, templates and processes within the PMO;
- Demonstrate effective administration of project management framework processes & tools;
- Support the delivery of Timely NHSE QIPP/STP submissions; also the delivery of projects/programmes undertaken by the PMO through effective facilitation including tracking and reporting;
- Assist commissioning programme managers to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively;
- Responsible for the effective monitoring, implementation and evaluation of the tasks/projects by providing high quality support including complex information and analysis, communications and stakeholder management;
- Researching and drafting correspondence/ papers and ensuring the management of specific tasks, lead reporting and analysis across a range of specialties, functions and projects.
- Experience and understanding of evaluating and measuring the performance of health services;
- Demonstrable PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management within the NHS;
- A good understanding of the health and social care environment and roles and responsibilities within it.