Performance Manager (Facilities & Infrastructure)
2 days left
- Full Time
Maxwell Stephens has been appointed by a well-known educational establishment to provide a world-class Performance Manager to work along side the facilities and infrastructure department.
The job holder will develop, implement and continuously review a framework of measures, systems and procedures for defining, monitoring and reporting on performance against strategic and operational objectives.
- Develop and manage systems and procedures to measure, monitor and report on Estates’ facilities and infrastructure performance to inform policy, strategy, operational and investment decision making.
- Develop and implement procedures for auditing and reporting on Estates’ performance against a range of criteria, targets and indicators; produce regular and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Work collaboratively with the Heads of Function and team members on data collation and reporting.
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Team to evaluate performance against agreed Service Level Agreements and terms of contract
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Team and others to ensure that relevant performance criteria are aligned and integrated with maintenance strategy.
- Ensure the accurate and timely compilation and maintenance of essential records and data; updating of programmes and associated reports.
- Initiate and manage condition and other surveys required to establish reference point data to benchmark progress against.
- Assist and advise as necessary regarding appropriate remedial actions where under-performance is identified.
- Contribute to the development and use of (CAFM) and other systems for recording/reporting maintenance performance and compliance.
- Analyse, interpret and present relevant data collated from divisional systems
- Keep up to date with new and revised regulations; disseminate information and advice and assess the impact on established procedures.
- Assist and advise teams to ensure their awareness of performance issues and any potential operational or strategic initiatives required to redress shortfalls.
- Assist and advise the development of planned and programmed maintenance systems to ensure that tasks and schedules are adequate to meet compliance and other performance requirements.
- Assist and advise on the compilation of service level agreements, specifications, method statements and project/design briefs.
- Develop effective working relationships throughout department liaising regularly to ensure that performance management is embedded in divisional procedures; disseminate new developments.
- Collate reports and data for submission to external bodies; manage relationships and liaison with external bodies, ensuring the accurate and timely collation and submission of reports and information.
- Contribute positively to the departments collective approach to managing the effective procurement and performance of service providers, including service standards, costs, health & safety.
- Drive Contactor management (Financial, Quality, Site management/safety, and Performance) taking ownership as client representative on project works, service delivery within role.
- Identify, collate and prepare management/performance information to present to the Senior Programmes & Performance Manager
- Assist in the preparation of high level management information and reports for the consideration of the Senior team.
- Relevant professional qualification and membership of relevant professional body.
- Extensive practical experience and relevant technical knowledge including the management of maintenance operations using contractors and directly employed staff.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of managing maintenance operations in a large multi-site organisation
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong planning, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Strong organisational, planning and team leadership
- Expertise and understanding of building systems, legislation and service requirements across a diverse portfolio.
- Draft specifications, drawings, plans, service standards etc.
- Significant service procurement and management experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel (inc Marcos & Pivot tables)
- Project management, contract procurement and management and change management experience
If you’d like to find out more about this role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Performance Manager (Facilities & Infrastructure)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly