Business Development Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Business Development Manager- Cleaning/Hygiene/FM Services
National Role- £50k + Commission, Company Vehicle and excellent Atalain Servest Company benefits
Atalian Servest are going through a period of innovation and change that is supporting our national and international growth strategy. With this comes great new opportunities!
We are talent searching for a Business Development Manager to help expand our Cleaning Division which covers retail, logistics and manufacturing and corporate clients. As a senior leader within the team you will promote and sell our Cleaning/Hygiene/FM solutions within our current portfolio and generate new clients to deliver key sales growth targets.
This role is recognised within the Cleaning/FM Division as a key role to contribute towards the wider group targets. We are keen to employ an ambitious individual who has the drive and business acumen to progress the Cleaning/FM divisions as well as the Atalian Servest brand nationally.
There is an exceptional team culture, born from employee loyalty and great open leadership. This loyalty comes from a colleague focused, rewarding business where everyone is welcomed into the team with wide ranging opportunities for progression from within.
Things you'll be working on:
• Responsibility for implementing a sales growth strategy
• Development of new business via networking, referrals and territory management
• Account management of your portfolio
• Commitment based selling through Salesforce process
• Management of Key Performance Indicators
• Ensuring your on-going training and career development to enable an improving, competent and up to date skill set and competency level within both the technical knowledge element of the role and senior level sales skills
• Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
• Working with the sales and marketing teams to identify new commercial opportunities
• Working with colleagues to ensure cross selling opportunities are maximised.
• Champion positive customer oriented culture through all areas of the business
• Increase the Atalian Servest brand recognition within the Cleaning/Hygiene/TFM Market
This role requires you to have the skills to influence and negotiate, for which you will be rewarded highly both with exponential financial remuneration and professional development. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, target driven individual who leads from the front; and who is keen to develop their career within Atalian Servest by way of growth of the division and a natural organic progression of your own career.
Atalian Servest have been investing heavily in its product and has experienced vast success and growth both in this division and across the business, giving an opportunity for an individual with the drive and ambition to make a name for themselves with a business that supports successful individuals and actively promotes from within.
Its all about passion, personality and commitment! We are looking for a competent professional that has experience in a similar role and who can demonstrate that sales growth has been their key driver historically and who can align themselves to the wider growth strategy. In addition to this the role requires experience within Cleaning/ Hygiene/Facilities Management service sales.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities as an organisation that is proud of its great people.
We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly