CAFM Manager - EMEA
CAFM Manager - EMEA
This is an opportunity for a candidate with great helpdesk background experience to implement a brand new CAFM system. This system will operate across 10 countries but be centrally administered & managed. This project and on going management will have entire 'autonomy' to build the system your way to enable us to reach the strategic goals of the client. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step in their career and delivery an exceptional project. We want someone exceptional for this role.
To monitor, plan and schedule both the PPM and reactive workloads for both in-house staff and Contractors. Responsible for the administration and operation of the Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system from an Operational Maintenance Perspective. In conjunction with Management, carry out quality and performance checks and reviews in premises administered by Pareto FM.
Workload Monitoring, Planning & Scheduling
1. To work with minimal supervision as requested.
2. To continuously monitor the call list on CAFM for incoming work requests and ensure that :-
- The Service Level Agreement (SLA) priority assigned by the Helpdesk is justifiable, given the work content details, and change if required.
- The work content details give sufficient information for the work to be effectively carried out.
- Duplicate work requests are eliminated, where possible.
- Work Orders are created from Call requests.
3. To continuously monitor the work order list on the Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system ensuring that :–
- Work Orders are batched into skill and location groups to ensure the most effective and efficient service delivery that helps achieve the KPI priorities and SLA time lines set against each job is attained.
- The Maintenance Operatives have a manageable number of Work Orders to sustain their work flow rate, while not overloading.
- The Maintenance Operatives give an acceptable level of feedback, on rectification actions taken or any problems/issues they encounter which could be useful in future fault rectification.
4. To review on a regular basis Work Orders those has been suspended and ensure that the reason for their suspension is identified in the relevant section of the Work Order record on CAFM.
5. To monitor and progress (via third parties in some cases) the actions on suspended Work Orders to a successful completion.
6. Co-ordinate the transfer of Work Orders between skill sets and shifts to effective completion within KPIs and SLAs.
7. Co-ordinate Stores requirements to ensure timely ordering, delivery and issuing of spares and materials to ensure KPIs are met, progressing and chasing overdue items.
8. Arrange access with clients when required and reschedule Work Orders to suit.
9. Monitor PPM workloads and issue to ensure that they are completed on a priority basis, with priority 1 (statutory) being highest, ensuring that if all priority 1 PPM is not completed by due dates that the FM Managers are made aware.
Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) Systems Support
10. Ensure that the Asset Register is up-to-date regarding additions, deletions and changes, in particular those created through New Works
11. Ensure all assets are assigned to their correct location and data field sets.
12. The relevant maintenance plans are applied to assets as defined by the FM.
13. The correct task descriptions are linked to all maintenance plans as defined by the FM.
14. The correct H&S information is linked to assets and maintenance tasks as defined by FM.
15. All work carried out by in-house staff and Contractors, for both planned maintenance and reactive, is recorded against the appropriate asset and that all spares and materials used are recorded against the correct asset.
16. All Supplier lists are kept up-to-date on the CAFM Systems.
17. All Staff resource lists are kept up-to-date on the CAFM Systems.
18. All aspects of systems security are maintained including setting up new users, assigning permissions and reporting on user activity.
19. Be a key member of a CAFM Systems user group to discuss current systems issues and seek input from users regarding ongoing development of the system, playing a pro-active role in the development of the system as required.
20. To ensure quality information is delivered to users through a range of reports and other media in accordance with departmental timetables or users’ requirements
21. Participate in the on-going review of information requirements of users within the Estates Maintenance team.
22. Liaise with the Helpdesk to ensure that the correct level of accurate information is recorded on reactive tasks reported to them, ensuring that they have sufficient up-to-date information regarding the status of all outstanding work, either via interrogation of the CAFM system or verbally, to enable them to answer customer enquiries.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 /year
Hours: Monday to Friday: 8am to 4pm
Client: Global Online Brand
Apply for CAFM Manager - EMEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly