Night Shift Engineering Manager
My client is a dynamic, forward thinking Building Services Company which provides predominantly Hard Services. They are giants in their sector and are enjoying continued success thanks to their customer focus and attention to detail. They are renowned for facilitating the advancement of their employees' careers, as well as for providing first class service in every sector in which they work.
This rapidly expanding facilities and building services company is looking for a Night Shift Engineering Manager to manage 3 - 4 engineers and a shift leader in a hospital in South West London. The shift pattern is 4 on, 4 off, 8pm to 8am. You will need to have previous management experience, preferably in a health care environment.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with the service delivery.
- Making sure all Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators are met and where possible exceeded.
- Providing leadership and management to the site team where necessary.
- Providing technical support to the Engineers
The right candidate will have:
- Experience in a building services role within a similar hospital setting.
- Technical experience with relevant qualifications.
- Great interpersonal skills; capable of forming working relationships with Engineers as well as the client.
- A history of successfully ensuring both statutory and SLA compliance.
This is an exciting opportunity within an established and dynamic building services provider. This is a great chance both for an experienced Night Shift Manager and for someone looking to cut their teeth in the position. The hiring company is very much a meritocracy and is therefore perfect for anyone who is confident of proving themselves and progressing further.
The position offers a salary up to £55,000, and comes with a competitive package.