Senior Workspace Manager
Our client, a leading corporate company, are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic, driven, facilities management and workplace professional, to join their team and lead a total service deliver model of all associated operations on site.
- To lead the operational delivery of the site team including Front of House & Operations team.
- To work with client managers to ensure service matches expectations
- To manage the sub-contractors on cleaning, security, waste and other soft services.
- To manage the engineering team and ensure all compliance can be demonstrated including full PPM completion
- To oversee reception; maintenance; post room; catering; committee support; stationary; cleaning; and general FM
- Provide high quality customer service
- Responsibility for the office services team at the client site
- Responsibility to manage key contractors at the client site
- First line responsibility for all FM matters at the client site
- Customer Service ethos
- Adaptability to daily work hours
- Clear team leader, a real ‘people person’, ability to build strong internal relationships
- Demonstrable track record of high standards of service in real estate or corporate occupier role.
- Proven record of working with contractors for great service.
- Proven people management.
- Car park management experience desirable.
- Agile work practise desirable
Health & Safety:
- A thorough understanding of health and safety to ensure compliance at all times in line with client policy
- Support all client Internal and External Audits
- Complete all applicable risk assessments and deliver statutory compliance
- Oversee the management of reception services offering a concierge experience for all visitors and particularly committee members
- Review and interpret contracts to ensure services are delivered in line with the contract scope. Key contracts: Engineering; Cleaning; Catering.
- Be responsive to issues/complaints and, as necessary, support managers in keeping the business updated of resolution and progress to effectively manage and maintain relationships.
- Ensure that client complies and meets certification to all relevant standards.
- Ensure effective mobilisation of new contracts
- Provide client with cost effective solutions
- Take a pro-active approach with managing agents to ensure building issues are understood.
- Support head of FM in the preparation of budgets.
- Monthly analysis of all expenditure.
- Improve cost control by monitoring and supporting improved efficiencies in the business.
- Lead operational team to provide effective service delivery to employees through good working practices.
- Ensure staff understand strategy and ownership of tasks as delegated through effective communication.
- Resolve complaints which occur.
- Understand clients’s needs and priorities and identify potential opportunities for adding value to client corporate objectives.
Leadership and People:
- Mentoring and developing the team. In consultation with individuals, for each member of the team develop an agreed career path and training schedule.
- Lead the OS team through chairing regular meetings with direct reports to discuss the objectives, progress and development.
- Ensure service efficiencies are realised across the portfolio by co-ordinating purchasing objectives.
- Encourage the demonstration of the company core values
- To actively promote and communicate “workstyles” to support better utilisation of space.
- To ensure that the management of floors is based upon an holistic approach of “one space” and not separate floors.
- Ensure employees are supported in their agile work demands and that shared spaces are used appropriately
- Support the active implementation of the ‘Smart Working Protocols’ such as clear desks are implemented.
- Support the effective use of meeting rooms and meeting room software
- 3 Years supervisory team management.
- Proven examples of implementing a service culture, hotel, customer service experience
- To represent the Company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- Good organisational and influencing skills
- Good communicator at all levels
- Good report writing skills
- Budget Management
- IT literate
- Supported an agile working environment with management of shared spaces, including meeting room tech
- Corporate occupier experience
- An understanding of quality systems and their use in business management
- An understanding of human resources issues for both the team and wider business
- Understanding workplace change and the adoption of technology.
- Audit and compliance capability
- Flexible to meet the challenging needs of the business
If you believe you have all the required experience, please contact the friendly Maxwell Stephens Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 118 4848 to discuss in more detail.
Apply for Senior Workspace Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly