Who are we?
The Warner Bros. Corporate Real Estate/Facilities Management team is based at Theobalds Road in west London at Warner House. The team looks after multiple properties across the UK servicing over a thousand staff across various operating companies. The operational services are delivered by a hybrid of in-house and contractors.
What part will you play?
The Facilities Supervisor will work as part of the Corporate Real Estate team to ensure a high level of facilities support to Warner Bros. business units at multiple sites including Warner House in Holborn, 200 Grays Inn Road, 85 Grays Inn Road, 35 High Holborn, Dean St. and Ilona Rose.
- Responsibility for the day to day delivery of facilities services.
- Maintain and write SOP’s and KPI’s for all FM services Ensure that all KPIs and SLA’s are achieved on all service contracts and to follow up on any deficiencies.
- Manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors.
- Compile weekly and monthly update reports.
What do we require from you?
- Proven experience within a Facilities Management environment
- Extensive experience running daily contract or in-house operations of both hard and soft services
- Demonstrable experience working with SLA’s and KPI’s
- Proven ability to manage external suppliers to achieve superior levels of service
- Able to demonstrate management and knowledge of both hard and soft services requirements of buildings
- Experience dealing with stakeholder requirements
- Project Management experience
- Excellent organization skills and working well within a team ethos
- Effective time management and assessment of workload
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employee within the organisation
- Capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively
- Report creation and monitoring of SLA on service contracts
- Financial acumen
Bonus points for?
- Experience of FM within the Entertainment Industry
- BIFM Qualification
- NEBOSH or IOSH Certification