Interim CHP Supervisor
A leading public sector organisation in Central London are looking for an Interim CHP Supervisor to assist with the delivery of maintenance to their CHP systems. The CHP Supervisor will be required to work across a diverse and technically complex estates portfolio, consisting of both old and new buildings.
This role will consist of both supervision and hands-on engineering of CHP Plant and Steam Heating Systems, delivering planned and reactive maintenance across a critical environment.
- To assist with the delivery of planned and reactive maintenance of CHP systems across a large estate’s portfolio.
- To respond as necessary to identify, fault-find and resolve any reported breakdowns or technical issues.
- Organise day to day activities of specialist contractors, engineers and other trades working in conjunction to supporting the CHP operation.
- Log and report maintenance issues using a CAFM system.
- Plan and prioritise reactive maintenance problems.
- Previous experience of operating and maintaining CHP plant.
- Must hold relevant qualifications in mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Experience in delivering planned and reactive maintenance programmes.
- Additional knowledge of Steam Systems or District Heating Systems.
- Ideally hold experience of working in a critical engineering environment.
The role will be offered on an initial 6-month interim period with the opportunity to apply for a permanent position.
To apply or for more information please contact Robbie Hodder of The Management Recruitment Group at email@example.com or on 020 8892 0115.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you, please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Facilities Management Recruitment and have a range of posts available and welcome speculative applications.
Apply for Interim CHP Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly