Senior Refrigeration Engineer
Senior Refrigeration Engineer
Up to £44,000
We are a group of companies providing comprehensive and customer-focused Facility Management solutions. Our approach to Facilities Management is service-led, focusing on proactive strategies for providing the right service, at the right time and the right cost, whilst adhering to our core values.
Arcus is currently recruiting for a Senior Refrigeration Engineer to carry out planned and reactive refrigeration maintenance tasks safely and to an agreed standard within a defined portfolio of Co-op's stores to a required Service Level. To provide first line response to all emergencies during normal working hours and out of hours when on call.
- Timely completion of all refrigeration reactive and planned maintenance tasks allocated and completed to an agreed standard
- Be available when on call to ensure effective response & resolution to satisfy customer needs and escalating where appropriate
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best working practices at all times
- To sponsor and complete refrigeration surveys and technical reports as necessary and to cascade all key data to relevant personnel throughout field operations
- Undertake relevant HR processes including, notification of absence, holidays, training needs and completion of timesheets
- You are what the client sees first; make a good impression (ensure you comply with dress code and maintain your vehicle in good condition)
- Achievement of tasks within SLA times and work orders opened and closed in real time
- Achievement of first fix and equipment uptime
- Deal with and make safe all Health & Safety related issues following processes laid down by the Health and Safety policy
- Experience within a Senior Refrigeration Engineer remit
- ACRIB; C&G 2079; Full UK driving licence; CSCS card and CO2 qualification
- Understanding of commercial refrigeration system technologies
- Significant experience ideally gained in retail environment
- Awareness of budgeting of parts and material usage
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Actively contributes to the team's targets either individually or by supporting others
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus employees also receive various benefits. Including the following:
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Various Learning and Development opportunities
- Life Assurance, Gym discounts and childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension of up to 6%
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- Car allowance
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role.
Personal information which you supply to us during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within Arcus. Such data includes candidate qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, current and / or expected remuneration and benefits. Information about any disclosed disability will be used to assess whether Arcus needs to make reasonable adjustments during interview, selection or employment.
Such information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR and recruitment team, and managers in the business area being recruited to.
We will only keep such data for as long as is necessary for the recruitment process. Should we wish to keep date for longer, e.g. for talent pooling, we will seek the candidate consent to do so.
Employment decisions are not based solely on automated decision-making.