Estates Manager (Facilities Management)
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client a private provider of student accommodation across the country are currently looking for an Estates Manager to oversee their portfolio of properties across the North East of England and Scotland.
Managing and leading an area team of multi skilled operatives providing planned and reactive maintenance ensuring the delivery of exceptional service to our customers. Responsible for the development and management of your area budgets whilst always ensuring safe, compliant and efficient buildings.
The ideal candidate will extensive experience in a Hard Services Facilities Management or Estates Management role, with the ability to lead, manage, support, develop and inspire a geographically dispersed team. You will have strong knowledge of statutory regulations and legislation as well as Health & Safety.
In return our client is looking to offer a salary around £45,000 per annum plus a generous benefits package.
Apply for Estates Manager (Facilities Management)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor jobs in Travel & Hospitality
- Engineering, maintenance Manager / Supervisor jobs in Travel & Hospitality
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor jobs in Travel & Hospitality
- Health & safety Manager / Supervisor jobs in Travel & Hospitality
- Operations Manager / Supervisor jobs in Travel & Hospitality