Soft Services Contracts Manager
- Full Time
Regional Soft Services Contracts Manager. Minimum 2 months work. Manchester and surrounding areas. Must Drive.
Your new company
You will be working for a local social housing organisation.
Your new role
You will leading the effective management, maintenance and development of building cleaning services and
quality environmental landscapes. You will contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the clients approach to grounds maintenance and building cleaning services through any future reviews and procurement of new arrangements.
- Ensure the provision of effective and efficient grounds maintenance, and cleaning services within the Region. Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
- Manage the performance and quality of communal cleaning and grounds maintenance works carried out by service providers against targets set, analyse client and customer feedback to ensure all works are carried out in accordance with agreed service standards and legislation.
- Assist the Landscape Team Manager with financial planning, budget setting and budget optimisation for the Region's grounds maintenance and building cleaning, monitoring and controlling budgets within area of responsibility.
- Support the Regional Landscape Manager with making landscape improvements to communal grounds in consultation with residents and staff. Assisting with the production of specifications and drawings through to project management of works.
- Support the successful mobilisation of grounds maintenance and cleaning service within the region.
- Prepare specification and contract documentation when required, which may include supporting colleagues with Procurement Department.
- Work collaboratively with Neighbourhood Teams and residents
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of managing cleaning and grounds maintenance teams.
- Ability to produce clear, well-structured reports for Board and stakeholders which aid effective and informed decision making.
- Experience of working with large groups of residents in designing and shaping services to meet the needs of the customer and also the client.
- Assist Landscape Team Manager with financial planning, budget setting and budget optimisation for the Region's grounds maintenance and building cleaning, monitoring and controlling budgets within area of responsibility.
- Accountability for delivering estate maintenance policy and budget monitoring.
- Flexibility & Resilience
- Meeting Customer Needs
- Interpersonal Understanding
- Results Focus
- Commercial Focus
- Building Relationships
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Impact and Influence
- Building Relationships
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a minimum of 2 months work at between £15 - £17 per hour including 45p per mile for any work mileage.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Soft Services Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly