1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, a property company, are now looking for a Facilities Manager to join their team based in North London.
Overseeing the safety and maintenance of properties the job holder will ensure that these properties are following all applicable regulations. Recommending and coordinating improvements to the property as needed to ensure a safe, functional, and appealing space.
- Resolving complaints, problems, and requests from circ. forty building tenants
- Maintaining a safe environment with proper lighting, signage, and disability access
- Drafting and updating emergency plans and evacuation procedures
- Overseeing security, fire prevention, and other safety systems
- Scheduling regular building maintenance and cleaning services
- Contracting professionals for repairs as needed
- Ensuring that occupants are provided with efficient utilities and that they have correctly signed up for contracts for such.
- Deal with all landlord utilities matters, including applications, invoices and queries.
- Scheduling and overseeing contractors and inspecting completed jobs
- Supervising cleaning and security staff and related CCTV matters
- Assisting with emergency response and evacuations
- Maintaining records of tenants
- Inspecting the building frequently for signs of damage or wear
Skills and Qualifications
Problem Solving, Negotiation Skills, Customer Service / General Management experience, Strong Leadership Skills, Maintenance Experience, Understanding of Building Codes and Safety Regulations, Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills, Strong numeracy skills. Book keeping / accountancy / legal experience an advantage.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Apply for Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly