Senior Manager CRE, Contracts and Service
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a very successful corporate company, have assigned Maxwell Stephens to recruit a Senior Manager CRE with specific responsibility for managing all contracts and services across the commercial real estate portfolio.
- Oversee procurement engagement on all contracts and services.
- Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met when it comes to service delivery from suppliers.
- Implement service level agreements with suppliers and ensure KPI delivery.
- Work closely with the Head of CRE and Workspace management team to support and recommend strategies and identify any potential risks or issues and work to find appropriate resolutions.
- Implement Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to senior management.
- Serve as the point of contact for all contractual matters.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, progress reports and programme and other documents for all projects.
- Provide guidance on contract matters to Project Managers or other operational staff, including training to new Project Managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
- Proposing suitable changes to contract to improve savings, manage supply chains efficiently, enhance specification and quality.
- 5+ years of related experience in and a proven track record of contract management on a multi-site level
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Engineering preferable.
- High level of IT skills (word, excel, etc.) is essential
- Detailed knowledge of tendering and contract management methods and procedures
- Experience of the main forms of Contract in addition to bespoke forms
- High level of skill to evaluate bids and compile reports for use in determining successful offer
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prepare and maintain complex records and files in an automated system
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to quickly build relationships with relevant parties
- Flexibility and the ability to handle multiple requests from across several areas
- Strong sense of customer focus and teamwork
- Self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative under minimal supervision
If you believe you have all the required experience, please contact the friendly Maxwell Stephens Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 118 4848 to discuss in more detail.
Apply for Senior Manager CRE, Contracts and Service
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly