Technical Services Manager
Technical Services Manager
South London Area
£35,000 - £45,000
Arcus aim to lead the way for Engineering through outstanding service & reliability delivered by exceptional people. We specialise in providing a planned and reactive maintenance services to the retail sector whilst adhering to our core values - Do it SIMPLY, Do it WELL, Do it WITH PASSION which underpin all that we do
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Services Manager based in South London (or Kent, Sussex and Surrey) to manage a team of field-based Technicians who strive to deliver market leading FM service provisions across multiple sites. The role will ensure the delivery of a safe, clean and high-quality environment for retail customers and colleagues to ensure KPI delivery, the upskilling of delivery teams, embedding a safe working culture and strong commercial output
- Act as Arcus Brand Ambassador in delivering new initiatives/projects and mobilisation of Contracts
- Support the Zone Operations Manager in the execution of a cohesive operations strategy that supports business plans and ensures continuous performance improvement.
- Accountable for the operational management and delivery of facilities management services delivered within your designated area, ensuring strong technician service team performance in the day-to-day maintenance of client sites.
- Undertake regular visits to sites and meet with teams to review the building maintenance and services are being provided to support a consistent and commercially appropriate range of services.
- Develop relationships with supply chain management team, and Arcus support functions that contribute directly to operations delivery and added value for the business.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement through the facilities function by identifying and implementing improvements to current practices, and engendering a service culture focused on growing the Arcus brand - including management of a team of field Maintenance Technicians.
- Management of the Regional Arcus FM budget and control of departmental expenditure.
- A proven background in operations management or service led facilities maintenance for multi-site retail and commercial building environment.
- Track record of delivering continuous process improvement, developing performance improvement tools and processes.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Experience of managing a supply chain and contractor providers through periods of change and business growth.
- A proven track record in promotion of safe working practices and role modelling a culture of continuous improvement
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus employees also receive various benefits. Including the following:
- 33 days annual leave
- Various Learning and Development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Gym discounts
- Contributory pension
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- Car allowance
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role.
Personal information which you supply to us during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within Arcus. Such data includes candidate qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, current and / or expected remuneration and benefits. Information about any disclosed disability will be used to assess whether Arcus needs to make reasonable adjustments during interview, selection or employment.
Such information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR and recruitment team, and managers in the business area being recruited to.
We will only keep such data for as long as is necessary for the recruitment process. Should we wish to keep date for longer, e.g. for talent pooling, we will seek the candidate consent to do so.
Employment decisions are not based solely on automated decision-making.