Catch 22 are working with one of the most reputable Facilities Management companies in the North West, recognised for their relationship focused, customer first ethos and outstanding track record in both service delivery and socially responsible work across the region.
We are looking for a Facilities Manager to successfully manage the delivery of property / facilities management services across our clients commercial portfolio. You will be responsible for the full FM services detailed within the leases across Commercial properties this includes Health and Safety, Environment, Annual Service Charge Budgets, Budget Reconciliation, Service Charge, Compliance and General PPM / RW / Property management delivery.
Additionally, you will be involved in numerous tasks including but not limited to:
- Manage service charge costs and budgeting as well overall responsibility for the calculation of balance charge from the reconciliation of actual to budget for all expenditure across all properties
- Manage the FM delivery
- Liaise with stakeholders, customers, tenants and the internal Asset department
- Responsible for dealing efficiently with Complaints, Security Breaches and Health and Safety Issues.
- Participate in local In-House Management/Multi-Disciplinary meetings, working parties and ad hoc committees as required, e.g. Security Forum to aid business improvement
- Collaborative working with building occupiers on initiatives and regular meeting regarding accommodation needs.
- Manage keys, fobs and access to commercial properties
- Undertake formal Health & Safety (Inc COSHH), Compliance and Contractors inspections of all sites ensuring all follow up actions are completed.
- Complete or initiate vacant property inspections and support dilapidation projects
- Project manage / support various schemes inc relocating staff, equipment etc
- Monitor cleaning standards and liaising with customers in relation to issues raised.
- Designated person for the completion of risk assessments on designated properties.
- Negotiate with external suppliers to ensure competitive prices for items of equipment and supplies.
- Manage void premises to ensure that they are ready for inspection/let/sale.
- Understand and monitor tenants lease obligations to repair, maintain, decorate etc. and make sure they comply.
- Ensure meter readings are recorded and provided to utility companies ensuring COT forms are completed and deal with all utility invoice queries.
- Undertake recharge calculations for building utilities within shared properties.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to high quality service delivery and have a proven track record in FM/Property Management. It is essential that you have excellent communication skills and you are able to motivate and influence people. It goes without saying that you will have commercial acumen and experience of managing budgets and service charges. Ideally you will have a BIFM intermediate qualification along with IOSH management safety certificate or equivalent.
In return our client is offering a salary of £40,120 & Company Car £5,550 plus competitive Benefits Package.
Apply for Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly