This is an excellent opportunity to manage a large complex industrial site in the Scottish borders for a leading FM provider. The key elements of the role will incorporate.
- Leading hard and soft services and project works for the site
- Management of all HSE and compliance matters
- Day to day operational management of on-site team
- Undertaking regular site audits
- Sub-contractor selection and management
- Developing best practice for the site
- Budgetary responsibility for opex and capex budgets
You will have a proven track record in managing TFM services for a large site and previous team and budget management experience is essential for the role. Relevant qualifications such as m+e or BIFM/IOSH are also important for the role.
Apply for TFM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly