7 days left
- Full Time
To provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business.
* Maintain notice boards on site - QHSE
* Ensure QHSE documentation are maintained and readily available, Hazard Reports, training & competency records, toolbox talks.
* Manage CAFM system as the key user on site including PPM records, reactives and reporting
- Review Subcontractor performance and feedback through appropriate systems
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
- Monitor and maintain the attendance planner.
- Collate and process timesheets and expenses weekly.
- Maintain people records such as new starters, leavers and any changes in staff.
- Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers
- Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
- Ensure integrity of financial transactions for contract.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly finance meeting with contract manager/subcontractors.
- Create/raise Extra Works jobs.
- Create accurate POs in a timely manner.
- Regularly review and process supplier invoices.
- Raise sales invoices (complete billing) in line with company deadlines at the correct margin.
- Run and review P&Ls Monthly and influence P&L result.
- Run and review WIP reports at least weekly.
- Run open purchase order report weekly and review all open orders.
- Run and review Debt report weekly.
- Attend and actively participate in monthly Contract Review meetings.
- Plan and arrange call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials, Extra Works within contracted SLAs.
- Create monthly Customer Report with Contract Manager.
- Ensure use of Preferred Suppliers is maximised and best practice "better buying" is in place.
Apply for Contract Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly