Working for an International client with an impressive portfolio of government contracts
Working within the Commercial estimating team on large opportunities within the public and defence sector. Supporting the Bid Directors and Technical Leads with Hard Facilities Maintenance resource/cost estimation for planned, reactive and small/project works and rate schedules:
- Establishes the PPM time and cost requirements for assets using the SFG20 standard.
- Delineates between various delivery options and outlines “best Value for Money” maintenance regimes for planned and reactive work.
- Defines the market rates for priced additional works and projects, with associated discounts.
- Identifies and defines the market position and adjustments for overhead, profit, risk and contingency amounts against work volumes.
- Makes efficiency adjustments, understanding and effectively iterating any associated risks.
- Supports the development of the PPM delivery strategy and resource requirements.
- Liaison with suppliers to gather specialist support cost requirements.
- Provides analysis and support material for potential change events to allow project to make informed decisions.
- Contributing to status project reporting.
Apply for Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly