Facilities Coordinator (Weekend Shifts)
Our client, a leading property company, are now looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join their team based in Brighton, working Saturday and Sunday 8am - 12pm, so 8 hours per week in total.
- Monitor all activities relating to the site, reporting and taking action as appropriate.
- Comply with Health and Safety on site, maintaining records and involvement with contractor management as appropriate.
- Conduct meter readings within all required buildings.
- To respond to requests for maintenance / technical assistance in person, via telephone and electronically
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Route issues and requests to the correct resource, track progress and document resolutions
- To liaise with tenants and deal with any operational queries they might have.
- To work in conjunction with the Building Manager ensuring a PPM and repair programme is in place.
- Prepare activity reports and provide statistical data to the Building Manager to inform operational strategy.
- Any other duties as directed by your Line Manager.
Key Skills / Requirements
- Understand how the industry and stakeholders function, and the range of services available to clients
- Constantly updating knowledge of legislation relating to property management
- Develop an understanding of how to build and maintain client, supplier and customer relationships
- Understand the principles of service charges
- Understand how property is constructed and how plant works; working knowledge of fundamental building operations, relevant hard and soft services knowledge
- Able to plan and manage own workload
- Able to use IT software such as Word, Excel, and database
- Can demonstrate adaptability and attention to detail, with strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Maxwell Stephens without delay.
Apply for Facilities Coordinator (Weekend Shifts)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly