Senior Project Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
We are working with a well-known engineering, energy and outsourced FM business. Our client is recognised is a recognised market leading brand and they deliver services across the, financial, corporate, health, education and government sectors.
We are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to lead the delivery of fit out project works across a major Central London site
Responsibilities include: -
- Managing internal service teams and external contractors
- Ensuring work is carried out within specified timescales
- Managing client relationships within a live working environment
- Ensuring contractors have relevant passes and site permission
- Management of timescales and reporting
- Procuring specialist services and equipment
- Ensuring on site H&S
You must have a proven background within commercial office fit out and be used to working in a live corporate environment. A background within M&E, building fabric would be advantageous, you must be familiar with modern project management practices, be able to lead and build successful project teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly modern and innovative FM business, they can offer a defined career path, global opportunities and a diverse working environment.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly