3 days left
- Full Time
The Property and Asset Management team at an established Real Estate Consultancy have an opportunity for a Senior Surveyor to join.
The role will involve dealing directly with landlords and tenants to maximise the value of the management process and support with strategy of the day to day management of a portfolio
The role will encompass all aspects of management predominately working on offices and retail portfolios.
You will be part of a medium sized team, and overseeing a property Administrator to ensure rent and service charge documents are being sent out accordinatly. It will also involve management of dilapidations settlements.
You must have excellent reporting skills as the role will also involve setting and managing budgets for asset services.
Skills and requirements:
The successful candidate is expected to have experience in the management of office properties, retail properties and to be a good communicator, be self-motivated and have a good eye for detail.
- Experience in commercial property management
- Knowledge of Landlord & Tenant law including the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Knowledge and experience of undertaking Lease renewals, rent reviews and lettings/disposals/acquisitions
- Good attention to detail, with a strong numerical and written ability
- Target driven and able to work at pace
- Must be MRICS Qualified RICS qualified
- Hold a full UK driving license
Whats on offer:
Competitive salary and benefits
Car allowance in addition to the basic salary
Training and development
Apply for Senior Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly