This is an exciting TFM role based in Kent borders to manage a small portfolio of sites for a blue chip corporate client The main duties will incorporate;
- Leading on site services for cleaning, waste, maintenance, catering and mail delivery.
- Team development and recruitment
- Management of direct teams and sub contractors
- Ensuring all SLA’s and KPI’s are met for the sites
- Responding to all reactive maintenance situations
- Delivering a best in class service to the end client
- Controlling budgets and additional costs for the sites
- Overseeing minor project works
- Day to day management of quality and HSE on sites
You will have a background in TFM delivery within an FM provider within a commercial office environment. Strong team management experience and customer service acumen is essential for the role and IOSH or equivalent is important for the role.
Apply for Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly