Global Tier 1 Banking client based in London seeking Health and Safety Manager.
Top Tier Bank based in City of London
DescriptionDevelop and maintain a robust Health & Safety Management system for 3 entities of the group across 5 sites.
Maintain a focus on risk mitigation and adopt best practice to ensure compliance with appropriate legislation and local policies.
Develop and maintain practices that provide continuous improvement in the management of H&S across the target population.
Act as organiser and Secretary of the six monthly Health & Safety Committee meetings.
Arrange monthly meetings with the H&S Co-ordinator to ensure all H&S administration for your remit is up-to-date.
Liaise regularly with the H&S Co-ordinator to ensure your trackers and spreadsheets are accurate with the most up-to-date information.
Attend the UK H&S Working Group, a forum which includes all the UK entities.
- NEBOSH Health & Safety General Certificate (Diploma is preferred)
- Experience of similar duties in a corporate environment (banking or professional service is preferred)
- Audit conducting and leadership
- Planning and delivering Health and Safety training
- Experience in writing and implementing policies
- Experience in risk assessment for events
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Opportunity to join a leading company in the banking sector
- Great benefits and working environment