FM Manager - London based
This leading global support services business are seeking new FM managers to work within contracts across London and the South East, with both technical services and TFM experience.
- Managing single and multiple site contracts
- Leading teams of engineers or TFM operations staff
- Undertaking recruitment and talent development including training
- Acting as key client contact for the sites
- P+L responsibility for the contracts
- Providing innovation and best practise across the sites
- Ensuring that all KPI’s are met and holding monthly meetings
- Responsibility for QSHE for the sites
You will have either a technically biased or TFM operations background gained within an FM provider across the public or private sector.
Strong leadership skills and commercial acumen is essential for the role and IOSH/relevant M+E qualifications are essential for the technically biased opportunities.
Apply for FM Manager - London based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly