MLC Partners are working with a NHS Trust in London who is looking to recruit a Project Manager to assist with the delivery of their Capital Programme.
This will initially be a 3 month assignment, with the potential to extend and lead to a permanent position.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the design and delivery of capital projects, with a focus of refurbishment projects. You must have good knowledge and experience of working key stakeholders and contractors to ensure the successful delivery of the projects from inception to completion.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of working in a Healthcare environment
- Project Management experience of construction schemes from the outset through to completion
- Proven track record of delivering capital projects of different values to programme and on budget
- Educated to degree standard or able to demonstrate sufficient appropriate experience
- Advanced IT and systems skills, including AutoCAD
To apply, please submit your CV or contact Daniel Abrahams for further information.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly