Technical Services Manager
Working with a well established name in UK Real Estate with big growth plans, and the financial backing to do so, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Technical Services Manager for a prestigious commercial estate. Our client enjoys a stellar reputation that comes as a direct result of their culture of continuous improvement with the wellbeing of their staff at the core of this. You will take a leadership role across the estate for all hard service matters, including oversight of a dedicated team of FM professionals, and be offered the chance to create, innovate, and improve within the Facilities Management function.
Key responsibilities within this brand new role will include:
- Overseeing key project works, including Cat A and B fit-outs, refurbishments and plant upgrades/replacements;
- Tendering for, and managing contractors across a variety of FM service lines;
- Acting as a point of escalation/oversight for setting and reconciling service charge budgets;
- Deputising for the Estate Director where needed;
- Acting as a de facto line manager for operational matters regarding hard FM;
- Ensuring a comprehensive planned and robust reactive maintenance programme is in place for the portfolio;
- Building lasting relationships with stakeholders including key tenants to form part of a complete FM service;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout your properties.
Our client is seeking a leader who wants to take a role that will grow around them as the business builds upon the strong foundations it has laid in recent years. Service charge budget experience is essential as it a strong technical knowledge of hard FM. Crucially you will be a team player, and be confident interacting with stakeholders at every level, including clients, suppliers, tenants and internal staff.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.
Apply for Technical Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly